We work with professional and student grade art materials and a variety of art mediums like Charcoal, Watercolor ,Gouache, Pastels, and Acrylic. Students will create their own art focused on Master Artists,nature and world around them.. We provide an artistic experience that is sure to leave a lasting impression!
After School Classes @ Samantha Smith
Calendar: Grades K-2
Fee: $160 / 8 week Session
|April 17th to June 12
No Class May 29th
Calendar : Grades 3-5
Fee: $180/ 9 week Session
|April 19th – June 14th||$180/9
|Wednesday||1:40 PM-2:45 PM Except 5/3 & 5/31 class time: 3:10-4:15||TBD|
SET UP IS COMPLETELY FREE!!!
Set up Requirement: A class room with Sink/Water Supply
Room: Big enough to accommodate upto 12 kids
We take a hands-on approach to learning with a focus on problem solving and self-expression.
Arts and Logic will provide your school with:
- A passionate art instructor
- Art lessons, materials and individual attention
- Take home drawings and activities for kids
- A turn-key approach to setting up your program
- An experience for your students that will leave a lasting impression
- 5% giving back to PTSA
Summer Camps @ Arts and Logic
New projects every Session
Located conveniently in Sammamish
- Small groups – 6 Kids max. One time supply fee $25 for the entire summer.
- Payment in full is required to reserve your spot for the camp.50% cancellation refund if cancelled more than 7 days before the start of the session, otherwise no refund. Make a payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org or check payable to Arts And Logic
- 5% Sibling Discount available/Ages 5 and Up.
- Buddy Discount: In an effort to introduce more families to Arts And Logic, and say “THANK YOU”, we offer a buddy discount program 5% off of tuition for Summer camps.
- $10 buddy discount (each) if both students are returning.*Only one discount applicable at a time.
For more information on camp schedule and payment
All activities that we have are developmentally age appropriate and are open ended enough that even younger or older siblings will enjoy and accomplish them with great success!
Parties are 1.5 hours long. We can accommodate up to 8-12 children in our space. All kids will leave with their own art masterpiece.
Our Art Parties can be held at your location or at our ART SPACE
Please inquire about options.
There will be at least 6 in a class with a maximum of 12.
Email the registration form to email@example.com. Once we have received your form, you will receive an email confirmation with payment instructions. Please do not pre-pay until you have received your registration confirmation email.
You can cancel before the first day of class. There will be a $25 deduction fee for the cancellation. No refunds will be provided after the first day of class, or for any missed classes.
Right now we have programs for Grades K – 5th grade.
The easiest way get Arts And Logic after school enrollment is by helping us get into your child’s school. Arts And Logic can be brought in by your PTO/PTA. Call 954-591-2639 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to help Arts And Logic get into your child’s school. Once we get the OK, we will run our programs right in your child’s school.
- Akriti had fun doing Art with Archana during Spring break.Nirupama Shrivastava
- Saumya enjoyed the spring-break camp and is looking forward for summer camps. Will post some of the beautiful artwork that she did in spring camp.Neelima Khandelwal
There are no makeup classes for regular absences due to illness or schedule conflicts
Space is limited. We do not allow visitors to sit in on classes. If your child has a friend interested in taking lessons, and would like to sit in on a class, please ask their parent to call us and arrange a free trial lesson.
Occasionally, the area experiences severe storms, ice and snow. The art space will follow LWSD school closings, and you will be notified by phone or email in case of a closing.
Children must be escorted to and from their classes. Please refrain from dropping your child off, or picking your child up from the art space any more than 05 minutes before or after their designated class time.
Group Lesson Art classes in Sammamish $70/ every 4 weeks
* Calendar (Monthly)
Fall Session: $150/ 8 week session
$25 Non Refundable fee.